Introduce yourself and your blog
My Latest Posts
- Shine your light!As we continue on this journey, it brings us many challenges. We often find a way to side step those challenges or quiet them for a bit with external distractions. I so often have looked outside to lessen a life challenge. What I have recently learned is that those challenges lead to our greatest growth.Continue reading “Shine your light!”
- Releasing the past..Releasing our past is huge in our healing and growth process. So often we beat ourselves up over past mistakes instead of learning from them and releasing them. I have done this for many years, replaying my mistakes and hurts that I have caused only to cause my own heaviness. I have asked for forgivenessContinue reading “Releasing the past..”
- Practice allowing..Something that I have learned over the past few years of working deeply within myself and manifesting the life of my dreams is to allow things to come together just as they are supposed to. So often we pray for something and then want to force the outcome. God works in mysterious ways. Our prayersContinue reading “Practice allowing..”
- (no title)m.facebook.com/story.php Be you!!!!
- Be the light!With so much heaviness going on around the world right now, we need more light. Nothing stays in the dark forever. This time is temporary and we can make it even shorter if we can spread love and light everyday. Slow down and take the time to ask someone how they are doing and trulyContinue reading “Be the light!”
- My beautiful visionAs I prayed and meditated this morning I saw a beautiful vision. I saw all people living in love with each other. I saw all of us with more than enough abundance in every way. I saw us serving each other with our gifts and enjoying what we do. I saw all of us withContinue reading “My beautiful vision”
- The path to enlightenment and self realizationOver the past 5 years I have been deeply headed down this path of healing and I will say it’s definitely heavy. The person that you once thought that you were slowly fades away. You start to see all of your neurosis and hang ups. I have learned how I have been addicted to sex,Continue reading “The path to enlightenment and self realization”
- The power of gratitudeI started keeping a gratitude journal about 5 years ago. I had always seen myself as a grateful person and used thank you many times a day. But as I began journaling my gratitude I realized how many small things I was taking for granted. The fact that the sun is the perfect distance fromContinue reading “The power of gratitude”
- (no title)youtube.com/watch Always great wisdom from Ram Dass!
- It’s all spiritual!This journey that we are all on is truly a spiritual one. We are here to learn, grow, heal and serve. We so often get caught up in the 3D aspect of things, but it’s so much greater. It’s a spiritual battle taking place every moment. That is why it all seems so heavy whenContinue reading “It’s all spiritual!”